Thursday, June 24, 2010

Eww!! how do i get rid of a zit and fast?

so.. i need 2 get rid of this zit! i put proactive on it. i got it yesterday and it is really small but i have a dance comp in 2 days!!! will it be gone by then? ahh. HELP!!!Eww!! how do i get rid of a zit and fast?
You should give tea tree oil a shot. I had mild acne for a while and even tho I washed my face every night I still had acne. So I used tea tree oil and in two days it was gone.


Tea tree oil can be used for any skin type even if you have very sensitive skin. And in that case I would dilute the oil with either water or aloe vera gel, which you can get at any drug store.


There are only two downsides to tea tree oil and that is that the smell is pretty strong, and it can dry out your skin a little, which can be taken care of by using a moisturizer.


The oil can be found in any drugstore/grocery store/health store in the same isle as the finger nail polish remover for about $6. There are many different kinds but you can get whatever brand as long as it says 100% tea tree oil.


Here is what I do.


Every night before I go to bed until the acne or acne scars are gone


I dip a q tip into the tea tree oil and dab it onto the acne or acne scars.


There is no need to rinse it off, and if you are prone to dry skin, in the morning when you wake up you might want to moisturize your skin.


If you have any more questions there are many websites about this product, or feel free to ask me.Eww!! how do i get rid of a zit and fast?
its only one
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan