Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a huge zit or something on my the side of my nose and it wont go away help?

its been there for more than a week. it has pus coming out its really nasty I have a huge zit or something on my the side of my nose and it wont go away help?
put some antibacterial soap - not purell - onto a cotton swab and dab it on. it should burn like heck. Don't wipe it off. After it dries, in a couple hours do it again. this works every time for me.I have a huge zit or something on my the side of my nose and it wont go away help?
Put 10% or under Benzoyl Peroxide on it. Or go to a doctor and ask for a prescription of antibiotics
After you wash it with a saliclyic acid facial cleanser, try putting neosporin and a bandaid over it while you sleep, do that every night and it should clear up in a day or two.
It could be a cyst. I had one under my eye several years ago. I would definitely go to a dermatologist to have it taken care of. If you're not careful it could get infected and leave a pretty bad scar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan