Thursday, June 24, 2010

My daughter is 13 months old and has a zit looking white spot on the corner of her mouth. what is it?

Well, if it was a cold sore, it would be a blister. Probably just a pimple or babies get those ';milk bumps';. It will be gone in a day or two. Don't worry. My daughter got them alot, not a big deal.


Hope this helps!My daughter is 13 months old and has a zit looking white spot on the corner of her mouth. what is it?
Probably a zit--pop it! Sorry, that's what I would do, my first son had baby acne and I couldn't stand it so I was constantly picking at him (poor guy). You could just try scratching a little to see if it has a head to it, or use a little hydrogen peroxide on a q-tip (if this is a coldsore it will help to dry it out, or if it's not it will help with the infection as anything white and ***** is most likely infected).My daughter is 13 months old and has a zit looking white spot on the corner of her mouth. what is it?
i doubt very much its a coldsore. It just sounds like a spot.





If it was my child I would quickly knock the head of it and it will heal in no time......very quickly!! =0)





Kids mouths are always wet and sticky which blocks pores...very normal....dont worry
TAKE HER TO THE DOCTOR OR LOOK ON WEB MD.





sorry for the caps i didn't notice
coldsore. try to get the area dry and keep it dry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan