Thursday, June 24, 2010

What should I do? I just got my nose pierced last week and now I have a cold. Now I have a zit beside it!?!

I got my nostril pierced 2 yrs. ago...I know it's sore right now, but that won't last...Be careful blowing your nose...if you have to, gently clean it with a Q-Tip....Are you sure it's a zit beside the piercing %26amp; not a keloid?...Be careful...and if you find out it's a keloid, go back to your piercer.What should I do? I just got my nose pierced last week and now I have a cold. Now I have a zit beside it!?!
I had the same problem when I got mine done. I know it sounds strange but I plugged my newly pierced side, but by day two or three I was able to blow my nose just be careful not to pull the ring or blow too hard, it could start to bleed.What should I do? I just got my nose pierced last week and now I have a cold. Now I have a zit beside it!?!
u could always use some zit medication

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan