Thursday, June 24, 2010

I keep getting theese zit things on my legs.?

I keep getting theese zit like things all over my legs, and its really gross. what are they? and how can i stop them from coming?!I keep getting theese zit things on my legs.?
They could actually be zits:


http://www.acnetalks.com/pimple/Acne-Bas鈥?/a>





Or razor burn. If it's razor burn, stop shaving for a few days and use lotion when you do.I keep getting theese zit things on my legs.?
Most likely from a totally NOT professional opinion is ...how are you shaving those legs..? Against the grain? I like waxing YES it hurts but the results are the best :)


So ok- here's the basics of shaving your legs -- first the nice warm bath(warm water makes the hair soft and ready to shave), then a good cream( I recommend Aveeno ';positively smooth'; gel(my dermatologist recommended it but like I said now I wax)


and you have to keep a sharp blade-- laugh it up but I've used men's blades Gillette Fusion the 4 blade dealie; but like I said now I just wax what can I say it's tough being a girl men could never handle it :p
These are probably ingrown hairs. As eluded by other responses, you probably need to be using a sharper/newer razor and some sort of shaving cream when you shave. Also be sure to moisturize after the fact. You might also need to exfoliate by using a body scrub a few days a week. Don't exfoliate directly after shaving, but you can exfoliate before shaving.
I get the same thing when I shave. I had to go to a dermatologist. I can't remeber what the condition is called but he gave me a gel call cleocin-T that I put on after I shave. I don't get those little zit things when I apply that. I also have severe ezcema, and the cleocin helps that too.


So I guess my best advice would be to go see a dermatologist.





Good luck!
Of course only a doctor could diagnosed this. A while back I met a gal with this problem. It took a long time to figure out the problem, but eventually narrowed it down to a specific vitamin deficiency.
ingrown hairs or irritation from shaving. Change your shaving method or apply soothing lotion right after.
What razor are you using? Are you using a shaving cream, or just regular soap. Are you washing your legs at all when you shower? And use an exfoliator. It's might just be built-up dead stuff.
go to target, wal-mart, or a drug store


and some acne products have body acne cleaning stuff that worked really well.





:D





(i have those bumps on my arms lol)
It's probably from excessive shaving. Maybe you should wash your legs more. It may be legne.
Baaaaaarff!
are you shaving your legs? they could be ingrown hairs.
probably razor burn.





wet your legs


than put cream on them.
ingrown hairs fro shaving
which part of your leg?


if it's your thighs, it could be acne
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan