Thursday, June 24, 2010

I have a zit. Well at least i think. Its a huge white circle right above my lip. What do i do.?

help me please!I have a zit. Well at least i think. Its a huge white circle right above my lip. What do i do.?
Whatever you do dont pop it. This will cause irritation and make things worse. May sound weird but put mint toothpaste on it! Once it stops tingling wipe it off with a warm wash cloth. It will go down fast after that. When i breakout thats what i do and its practically gone the next day.I have a zit. Well at least i think. Its a huge white circle right above my lip. What do i do.?
It sounds like a whitehead.


If it is then firstly wash it with some facial wash, then dab it with an antibacterial wash/spray/cream.


Next, take some sterile tweezers (wipe it with boiling water or antibacterial liquid) and pull it off.


If that doesn't work you will to get a sterile needle, put it on the edge of the whitehead and sort of flick it off by pushing.


After you've gotten it off some pus may come out, wipe that off and wash it again.
leave it alone!!! dont touch it, talk to a doc about it. then get the perscription they recommend

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan