Thursday, June 24, 2010

What should i do if i have a zit on my butt?

Sit very carefully!!What should i do if i have a zit on my butt?
Leave it alone who cares I don't think you boyfriend is looking at your pimple I would be looking at something else .What should i do if i have a zit on my butt?
A hot towel,as hot as you can stand to help pop it and clean it out.Bath then dry off completely.
To give the best answer, I would first have to examine the situation more closely before I could make a final analysis.
That happened to me too...And i couldn't resist to not pop it cause it was seriously bothering me cause it was ONE zit on my *** and i never got it before. It's not there anymore.
its probably because you've been wearing to many tight pants (jeans).. wear like looser stuff for a couple of days.
I do not think that is a zit.
Go to a doctor, maybe it isn't a zit, could be something else, something bad, I mean real bad.
Are you sure it's a zit and not a boil? I suggest not to pop it so that it does not spread! Sit in a tub with hot water as much as you can stand try to break it out that way.
I have tons of them. Sorry I have tried everything. They, for me, come from my condition called keratosis pilaris that got worst after pregancy. So unattractive I know!
thats weird iwent ot my sons base ball game sat on the bleachers and got home and noticed mine . dont know were it came from Ithought igot bit been putting anti cream on it after making it bleed to open it. starting to go down that was two weeks ago thats weird if it doesnt go away im going to the doctor check for weird simptoms. Last year weird spitters were bitting people
pop it, its not like noone has not ever got a zit on there *** befor.lol. just pop it and move on!
ur never supposed to pop a pimple bc the yellowish/white stuff that comes out called puss covers more pores and causes more pimples.but since skin is just skin use an acne cream.
Zit forms from bacteria, so technically *clears throat*


scrub your butt extra clean during your shower. I hate to get those too, I've tried to used acne wash and that helps a little ; ) My husband gets them from sitting on the hot cement steps at our apartment complex.
I'm in the medical field-are you for certain that it is a zit and not a boil? Telling the difference can be difficult. Boils tend to be quite large, painful, and when they burst the puss can spread thus creating new infections/new boils. If it's a ZIT just wait 1-2 weeks it'll get better.





If you think it's a boil-and it's not better after 2 weeks-go to your physician. He/she will ';pop'; it and may send a sample to the lab and prescribe an antibiotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan