Thursday, June 24, 2010

Help me with this infected zit?

I have the WORST zit and I'm about 100% sure that it's infected. It looks greenish and it's shiny and swollen and the whole area around it is red. I've done everything and nothing is working!! Not even my prescription acne treatment.


I'm NOT using toothpaste!!!! I tried toothpaste and that's what made it get this bad!!!!!!Help me with this infected zit?
Go to a doctor?Help me with this infected zit?
Actually, I myself am a dermatologist and why should I help you? Send me some money and I'll make the zit disappear with a voodoo spell from New Orleans. You're welcome.
i had that once. my doctor told me to put some athletes foot ointment cream on it, and i have to say, it cleared right up
Hmm..I'll say go to the closest pharmacy near your house and let a professional take a look at it.


It sounds pretty bad..just don't touch it AT ALL.
lol i was about to say toothpaste...
Athlete's foot cream


or try SkinID, Proactiv, Clean%26amp;Clear, etc.
If it is green you need to go to a doctor ASAP.
Dude I would go straight to a doctor.
Use Draw Out Salve.


Is sounds more like a cyst.


It is a black cream, put it on %26amp; cover with a band aid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan