Thursday, June 24, 2010

POLL** Have you ever put toothpaste on an annoying zit?

Yes and all it did was make my face smell minty fresh for 12 hours.POLL** Have you ever put toothpaste on an annoying zit?
Yeah and told my friends to do the same when they got spots!!!! It just never quite works though LOL








Thanks for the


|¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨---


|-----------2 Points--------POLL** Have you ever put toothpaste on an annoying zit?
';|';';\__


|__________________
_|___|)%26lt;


!(@)'(@)';';';';**!(@)(@)****!(@)
All the time %26amp; it actually works=]
yes. the redness actually went down a bit :D
Yeah, didn't really do anything but make my face smell minty.
8
No never have would you recommend it?
yes at night, it drys it out





also good for oral sex!!
Yes, I have.
no, i use proper stuff for pimples. toothpaste doesn't help at all.
Nope.
Never did, sissy put a dab of bleach on one once.
No, I poke them with a needle and squeeze out the pus.
yes, it helps but mud and seasalt work better
no but i have put it on a cig WOW
nope
nope
yh
nope
I don't get those. Just pop it
no..but i find it does wonders for my teeth.
lol i tried it once and guess what??? it burned my facee!!!!! looool
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan