Thursday, June 24, 2010

Zit Problem, what do I do?

I have a huge zit coming up right on my eyebrow bone, you can't see it yet but I can feel it and it hurts and I know its gonna come up soon and I have homecoming this Friday 4 days!!!! What do I do??? What should I put on it? Does the toothpaste trick really work? How can I keep it from being there Friday, please please help!Zit Problem, what do I do?
leave it alone! dont poke it, pick it, or anything cause then you'll get and infectoin.





but if you must cover it, there are medical concealers. get one in noncomedogenic or it will clog your pores





the toothpaste thing does work but will make the skin around it flaky and dryZit Problem, what do I do?
Part of the visibility of a zit is inflamation. Fortunately, there's an over-the-counter product designed solely to reduce inflamation. Don't cringe--it's Preparation H.





Don't laugh--models use it when their eyes are puffy, and beauty queens have been known to use it to reduce big zits down to a more concealable size.





Good luck!
Try to pop it whenever you can. The other day i had a zit on my chin and my mom had this stuff that she put on my face and it just like disappeared (it was hidden), but yeah, i think it some makeup cream stuff in case it doesn't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan