Friday, December 11, 2009

Big red mark on my cheek from messing with a cyst zit..its dry sort of might be a scab??

God its thanksgiving break and im staying inside because of this ugly red mark....i put neosporin on it overnight and it got a little better but its still big and noticeable...how long is this going to last?? im not really sure if its a scab or not...Big red mark on my cheek from messing with a cyst zit..its dry sort of might be a scab??
Neosporin is definitely a good idea. Keep it clean...wash it a lot and DON'T MESS WITH IT. I know it is tempting but it just makes it worse and will make it take longer to heal.Big red mark on my cheek from messing with a cyst zit..its dry sort of might be a scab??
Apply a hot compress several times. I know this sounds weird, but if you apply toothpaste (crest paste not a gel) to it, the swelling and redness decreases...especially if you sleep with it on. It;s weird but it works

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan