Sunday, December 13, 2009

Can you pls tell me what is the best zit remover?

Almay Blemish Healer. I think you can get it at walmart or target, but it is a life saver. its in a little yellow tubeCan you pls tell me what is the best zit remover?
try using toothpaste before you go to bed


- dab toothpaste on ur pimple (it cant be gel)


- let it dry before u go to bed


- when u wake up in the morning take a damp cloth wet it with warm water


- hold it on ur pimple for 2 minutes


- and remove it DONT SCRUB IT!!Can you pls tell me what is the best zit remover?
Um i dont have many zits but I do use biore one in a while.
cetaphil not the not thecream for body
You can clean your skin with apple cider vinegar as a simple home remedy. Check out http://useinfo-acne.blogspot.com/ for more useful info.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan