Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a huge zit. What do I do?

I woke up this morning and I had a huge zit on my face! I tried to squeeze it but it hurt to bad. In the movie ';My Big Fat Greek Wedding'; the father says to put Windex on it. Does that really work? If not...what other remedies are there?I have a huge zit. What do I do?
Just leave it alone for a day or two. In the meantime, put white toothpaste on it. The toothpaste soaks up the excess oil and brings it to a head so it will pop.I have a huge zit. What do I do?
Soak a wash cloth in boiling hot water, then ring it out and press it against your pimple. If it continues to hurt, look at medical supply offices for an special ointment called, icthemol. It is kind of a greasy black ointment that you leave on evernight, and it draws the poison in your zit to the surface. GOOD LUCK!
wow..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan