Saturday, December 5, 2009

I had a zit on my nose, i popped it a long time ago.?

since then, left a red dot and has some little veins around it. dot is smaller than pencil eraser. little raised above skin. had a doc look at it a while back and she said looks like i traumatized the skin, didnt look like skin cancer. any ideas of what to use to help get rid of it, or help a little? never has bled or oozed...except when i popped it. thanks!I had a zit on my nose, i popped it a long time ago.?
Well this has happened because when you pick or pop a zit/spot/scar whatever it happens to be, it sometimes happens to leave a mark so thats why I would advise you in future to just leave it or take treatment.


But in this case I would just get treatment from a local pharmacy or go to see a doctor.


But don't go touching it or anything this would make matters worse! But there is no need to worry it will eventually go. :)I had a zit on my nose, i popped it a long time ago.?
Hmmmmm that doesn't sound normal! I would keep a close eye on it and if it doesn't get any better in a week or two I would definately go see my family Dr. and if there is something wrong your Dr. can refer you to a dermatologist!
you'll grow a second nose on top of the one u already have. enjoy it, it's not that common.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan