Sunday, December 13, 2009

I'm 22 years old and i have never had acne problems except the occasional zit, just yesterday i started brea..?

breaking out. what would cause this all of a sudden???? i'm already going to the dermatologist tomorrow for my psoriasis so i'm going to ask, but just wondering now.I'm 22 years old and i have never had acne problems except the occasional zit, just yesterday i started brea..?
The same thing happened to me. I woud hardly ever break out and then all the a sudden my skin was oily causing tons of zits. I was about to go to the dermotologist when....... I found out that I was pregnant. The pregnant ';glow'; that women get that is supposed to make them beautiful it just oil. It causes some women to break out. I am not sure if that problem is possible for you, but that is what mine was. Good Luck! I know how frustrating pimples are.I'm 22 years old and i have never had acne problems except the occasional zit, just yesterday i started brea..?
Dietary changes. Try eating more fish with omega-3 fatty acids.These and other foods helps to reduce inflammation.
maybe it was something you ate...maybe you ate something greasy...do u wash ure face everyday??? because maybe something dirty was in the air or, u no wat i mean, or somethung like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan