Friday, December 11, 2009

My tattoo has a weird never-ending zit, anyone else?

I have a tattoo on my upper arm of my sons name. I have had it about 5 years. In one spot every once in awhile something shows up that looks like a deep pore. One time i decided to squeeze it and it popped kinda like a blackhead, except what comes out is pure white and alot of it. I have other tats that dont do it. Just wondering if anyone else has had the same experience or any tattoo artists that have heard of this phenomenon.My tattoo has a weird never-ending zit, anyone else?
An ingrown hair can lead to a condition called folliculitis where the hair follicle gets like infected. See a dermatologist. They have medicine they can give you and clear it right upMy tattoo has a weird never-ending zit, anyone else?
Ewww...That sounds gross! I've never heard that people get zits on their tatoos..so weird. You'd better get it checked!
eeeewwwwww i wold go see a doctor and see if they can give you something so it can stay closed.
My Dad had something like that. It has nothing to do with having a tattoo though.


We could squeeze it and squeeze it and this white stuff would come out all the time, like a little piece of cotton almost.


He had it for about 15 years - he eventually got it lanced and cut out last year. It was just an ingrown hair or something, but best to get those things out.
no.. i have a tattoo and that has never happened to it..may be talk to a tattoo pro?


The link below is for a yahoo group.. they may be able to answer your question/concern.. its worth a shot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan