Saturday, December 5, 2009

Uh...when I use toothpaste on a zit, is it supposed to sting?

Why is it stinging? Should it? Or is something wrong?Uh...when I use toothpaste on a zit, is it supposed to sting?
it means that it has been open or it has been pop.





nothing is wrong but i suggest you stopUh...when I use toothpaste on a zit, is it supposed to sting?
Is this a myth to get rid of zits? I haven't ever heard of this, but maybe you're using the wrong toothpaste, or too much, or maybe there is an opening, and that's why it is stinging. If it is stinging though, I wouldn't suggest continuing to use it. It probably isn't doing anything to help it at that point.
It is supposed to be white Colgate toothpaste not one with peppermint or any other kind of flavoring in it. Then it won't sting. Put soap on it and the sting will go away.
Yes this is supposed to happen. I did this once at camp and that happened to me, so yes it is ok.
it can, it just depends on what type/kind of toothpaste that your useing .
you use toothpaste on a zit??
yes it helps

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan