Friday, December 11, 2009

I had sex with my bf two days ago today i have like a zit looking thing on my lip.. my mom said its herpes.?

is it really herpes or is it just a coincidence that i have a zit above my lip.I had sex with my bf two days ago today i have like a zit looking thing on my lip.. my mom said its herpes.?
hepes on the lips is your basic cold sore that is all now on your private parts that is herpes simplex 2 and it is a virus you never get rid of and you have to take a medicine all your life . you are safe and just add some carmax or blistex to your lip. good luck .I had sex with my bf two days ago today i have like a zit looking thing on my lip.. my mom said its herpes.?
If it is a cold score, then it is a type of herpes virus. You might want to check on line at various site as to what a cold score looks like. If it is just a zit, its a zit. Cold scores are a type B herpes virus. It DOESNOT mean that you have herpes. These virus are very common among people. You also want to see if you get these score in other parts of your body. Its better to see your doc if these are cold score looking zit. Hope that helps!
hope its just a pimple
That is no zit. Your mom is right. You need to drop that boyfrind immediately. The *** gave you herpes!!!! He has been kissing someone else and now has given you a bad disease.
If you used protection then probably not. If you shave that area you could have a clogged folical which causes a pimple, which is very common. Either way, your safest bet is to see your doctor.
if its a cold sore and not a regular pimple, than yes its herpes1 but you get that by kissing or sharing food with someone who has cold sores as well ....not having sex ..unless you gave him oral sex and he had genital herpes
I thought it takes 20 days for a coldsore symptom to appear.





Meaning after getting it, itll stay hidden for roughly 20 days and then appear. What you're describing is after only 2 days...





Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I've done some reading beforehand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan