Friday, December 11, 2009

Cyst, zit HUGE RED THING hard and wont pop?

it hurts so bad well actually i have 2 one right on my chin in the middle and another under my nose. they are huge and really big. and deep and if i like stretch that skin or stick my chin out it look like a HUGE white head but its not. i cant pop it cuz nothting happens just a little bit of clear fluid... what do i do!?!?!? please help it hurts really badCyst, zit HUGE RED THING hard and wont pop?
Don't try to pop it!!, You should visit the Dr., they can usually inject it with a steroid to reduce the swelling and pain....good luckCyst, zit HUGE RED THING hard and wont pop?
I'm sorry. I used to suffer from those. That's cystic acne. Do NOT try popping it. This will create a really bad scar. Regular face washes won't work so I would suggest going to a dermatologist if this is something that occurs often. If it's really severe you might have to resort to Accutane which works incredibly well but has side effects (I didn't notice any though). Also, ask the dermatologist about Minocycline. It's a pill you can take which helps clear up your skin because topical lotions don't always work for cystic acne. Good luck!
yeah i get that. have one on my chin. dont try and pop it. it gets all red and nasty. i use a hot washcloth and just wait it out usually. most of the time if you dont touch it its jsut a lump and its not red or anything. i have scar from my first one where i went apeshit trying to pop it lol
my derm calls these ';big juicy ones'; and usualy injects them with anti biotic. they also prescribe doxycycline fo rit, an oral treatment that works on all acne. try not to take accutane, its reaaaalllly bad for you.
try a hot wet washcloth for 5-10 mins. This should soften them up and help w/ the pain. Some advice from a Mom....quit picking!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan