Sunday, December 13, 2009

Moles on my head or its a zit?

Can the doctor remove it ? I think it is a mole cuz it don't pop What do they do if it is a mole ?Moles on my head or its a zit?
if its a mole you can get it surgically removedMoles on my head or its a zit?
yeah doctors can remove it.


i just had a few removed on my body


last spring. they will cut it out an just put


a stich or two in it depending on how big/deep


it is.








it can be sore it all depends, on my small moles they took off it feels fine and you can barely see a scar but where they took my birthmark off it is still really sore there(but it was really long and big). but if you are sore it would probably only be for a few days. and yes it feels better and looks better, i think it would be worth it in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan