Sunday, December 13, 2009

OMG! i have a zit on my face and picture day is tomorrow! PLEASE HELP!?

I have a really big gross zit on my chin. What can i use to cover it up? I put some liquid concealer but that doest do so much. Anything else?


And how can i get rid of it?








thanks! =)OMG! i have a zit on my face and picture day is tomorrow! PLEASE HELP!?
tooth paste and coverup are your too best friends girl!OMG! i have a zit on my face and picture day is tomorrow! PLEASE HELP!?
try putting an ice cube on it to make the swelling go down. also most schools retouch the pictures if you have something like that. they do it automatically.
Take toothpaste.


White toothpaste,or blue.


Not the color ones.


Blot it on your blemish.


This dries it out quick.


It is short notice, but it should help a lot.


Put a small amount on before you go to sleep.


Then use cover up rite before you pic.


I find that leaving cover up on all day on a blemish that is bad, irritates it more.


Good luck.
Toothpaste.
  • Fish
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan