Friday, December 11, 2009

I have a big zit how do I make it go down?

Well I'm goping out in like half and hour I have a big zit on my forhead how can I make it go down and not show as much????? Please help me. Plz no nasty comments. I DONT wanna pop it. ewI have a big zit how do I make it go down?
put some toothpaste on it but only a little bit...if you put too much it will make it raw and red. So take a q-tip and put about a pea size amount on it and repeat. If it is red just put some visine on it to take the red out (it does work)


Then leave it alone and let it dry upI have a big zit how do I make it go down?
I have the same problem on my cheek, and am treating it right now. To be fast, this is what you do:





1. find some baking soda, milk (weird huh?), sea salt (the BIG kind), and a lemon (lemon juice works too).


2. mix a little bit of each (use your own judgment) in a small bowl. Try to make it into a paste.


3. wash your face (I'm sure you have) with a gentle soap.


4. rub the mix all over like a scrub for about 2 minutes. leave it on, go watch t.v. (sumthin to not think about it)


5. wash it off in ten minutes with lukewarm water.


6. apply a moisturizer, and then put topical ointment on the zit. Put on some cover up, and hope for the best!





let me know how it turns out! :)
i think the best thing you can do is cover it up if you pop it it'll swell up an look even bigger if you use lemon juice it'll leave a dark patch that takes months to fade (experience trust me its true) just put some cooncealer of it if you have bags dont clip them up an yeey your done lol
similar yahoo questions with some good answers on:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





another one: http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>





and another one: http://sg.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
You don't need anything fancy Amy just dab it with diluted TCP, do it about 3 time each hour it'll soon disappear.
Cotton ball and lemon juice! It burns but it kills all the germs on your zit!
POP IT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan