Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have a zit on my penis, HELP!?

I'm a virgin, but have fingered 3 different girls before. I popped the zit, and it was just like having a giant zit on my fourhead. I put my hand in my pants to scratch, and I bumped it and it hurt. It squirted out when I popped it. It seems to be fading, but am I gonna be okay? Please, no BS jokes.I have a zit on my penis, HELP!?
It's totally normal, and probably just hormones, since you've had the interaction with the girls. It should go away just like any normal acne. You can try a creme or something if you are really desperate to get rid of it.I have a zit on my penis, HELP!?
It's just a zit...





Chill
Okay, is it like on your penis, Penis (shaft skin, head) if so, whoah!





Usually it's on the pubic region, where the hair is. It's probably because your pubic hair is oily; wash it about 2 times a day or whenever it feels oily. Oh and I advise you get one of those acne gels (they dry up pimples quite fast) if you can't find one, then there's always tooth paste (the idea here is to dry it up)





the pimples are probably going to come back, but eat healthy and drink a lot of water, it'll reduce.





(I had the same problem)
see the doctor
what does having stinky finger 3 times have to do with a zit? sounds normal, gross but normal.
use soap and water everyday it will go away

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan