Saturday, December 5, 2009

Where's the worst place to get a zit?

Inside of your ear, because it hurts. :(


I also hate getting them on my nose, because they hurt a little bit too.


Oh, and when you get them on your lip everyone just assumes you have mouth herpes.Where's the worst place to get a zit?
I got mine at the bottom of my lip before and hated it. It looked like I messed up on my lipstick (even if I wasn't wearing any) and hurt. It's hard to cover something like that up.Where's the worst place to get a zit?
I get them on the corners of my mouth and it itches and hurts so bad when you move your mouth!!





I agree with some other people. The ones on the ears hurt.
I THINK RIGHT BETWEEN YOUR EYEBROWS....(IM TALKIN' RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE)
Under eyelid
In your nasal cavity. Gotta stick a pin up there to get it. Then it leaks, oh, and the pus also smells like ****.
your nose or right under your lip. cuz then people think you have food hanging out of your mouth.
on your butt.
Tip of your nose where it sticks out


I hate the one's in your ear! They hurt so bad!
Right above your lip.





I hate it!





and in the middle on my eyebrows on my nose is always a pain.
Right under your nose.





Or on the tip of your nose.
The ear ouchie!
Right under the curve of your jawline.





It's hard to get rid of.
other than the genitals, i would say the nose. Those hurt.
The kind in your ear HURT!!!
Ear. Eyelid..lol.
i'd go with in your eyebrow..i don't really have a reason why
tip of your nose or the middle of your forehead
right between the eyes. how can someone not notice that
I have one on my ear lobe right now and it hurts!
On TV.
Your butt cheek.
ear
in your ear or nostril
your ear
on your face
your nose
groin
I'd have to agree with above, your ear.
tip of ur nose

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan