Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have a Zit/Pimple of my Penis?

Now, Bassicly i'm still only 14, i havn't had sexual contact with anybody, I do jerk-off a few times a day, mabey with dirty hands, But not THAT dirty. I;m not sure what it is, But the tip of it is crust and the rest around it is red like a pimple. Please help should i be worried? What can i do to get rid of itI have a Zit/Pimple of my Penis?
that is the most disgusting thing i have ever heard. SUCH A TURN OFF! no girls are ever going to like you...I have a Zit/Pimple of my Penis?
huhmmmmmmmmmm! Well it depends where it is! Like is it on the head or on the inside of the skin? Where ever it is DON'T mess with it,because it will get worse! You say you haven't had sex so it's not a STD,but it could be an infection.So just don't mess with it and don't Masturbate like maybe a week later after is gone.So i hope i helped!








Take Care!
Seeing as you've never had sexual contact with anyone then I wouldn't worry. It'll just be like a normal pimple that you can get anywhere.
could be a pimple but sounds like it might be infected somehow.make sure you wash before doin the do to avoid germs and stuff
Give the dangley thing the chop chop
sounds like AIDS to me. you must have bad bad dirty hands, get yourself checked out quickly
It happens, don't worry. Give it a squeeze.
Congratulations, you have cancer on your little wee wee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan