Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do i remove the redness from a zit that just spread about 2 cm across my cheek?? Please, Please help!!?

i have this zit and i was trying 2 get rid of it but i made it worse and now it spread across my face about 2 cm. how do i get rid of the redness w/o any cremes??How do i remove the redness from a zit that just spread about 2 cm across my cheek?? Please, Please help!!?
ice it!


it will get red for a minute or two but then it will go back to normal.How do i remove the redness from a zit that just spread about 2 cm across my cheek?? Please, Please help!!?
The original, brown, antiseptic, Listerine. Dab it onto a cotton ball and put the cotton ball on the red area. Keep it there for maybe 2 minutes, and then take it off. If you don't see any results in 30 minutes, try it again. Don't do it too much, though, because it will overdry your skin.





Glad to help.


-M
I heard that Visine works, but I haven't tried it also Neosporin is supposed to work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan