Sunday, December 13, 2009

What's the best zit-zapper?

I have a face FULL OF ZITS and it is SO GROSS. What's the best product that i can get at wal-mart or target?What's the best zit-zapper?
ProActiv is the best. Don't by the knock off brand from Target or Wal-Mart either, they don't work. Just spend the extra money and buy ProActiv, get on line and order you some. You wont regret it! But you will if you waste your money on knock off brands or other products. Clearasil is good but it doesn't work as good or as fast as ProActiv. I have tried several different acne products from $5.00 to $500.00, (Clearasil, Clean %26amp; Clear, Nutrogena, Clinique, MaryKay, Beauty Control, Murad, Arbone, Obagi and the list goes on and on) believe it or not nothing works better than ProActiv. Yes the active ingredient is benzoyl peroxide (10%) but it works better than any other acne treatment I have ever used. Just becareful what fabric it comes into contact with because it will bleach or discolor the fabric. Good luck!What's the best zit-zapper?
OXY - it will dry out your skin a little bit but gets rid of zits quick-- something long term would be proactiv





good luck~
wal-mart or tragettt??? uhm ya nothing. you need proactive
Believe me I'm experienced on this subject.


Proactive is good but it's main active ingredient is


benzoyl peroxide. It' definitely works but it's expensive.


Clearasil or any cream or wash with that in it will work.


Just be careful because if you get it on your clothes or any fabric it will bleach it.
I use clean and clear spot treatment cream when I have a big break out and it works very well! Pretty much overnight. Proactiv is great also but can be quite expensive to get. I would look for any type of Neutrogena/Clean %26amp; Clear cream or face wash which go around $5-8 dollars
Tooth paste to dry it out, then use some toner. If you wear foundation, I would stop, I know it is hard, but just use a loose powder. You might even consider getting the Covergirl oil sheet remover. It works for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan