Friday, December 11, 2009

How could i get rid of this ZIT by friday!!?

it's like really red but none of the products i have seem to be working!! HELP!!i been putting stuff on it for like a week now but it doesnt seem to be working! and i dont have any money to buy anything else!! i heared that mouth wash was suppose to work ,does it? any home remedys? to brign this BIG, RED, ZIT down? or at least make the redness go away?How could i get rid of this ZIT by friday!!?
Toothpaste works the best for me. Just use regular, not any gel or anything with extra additives such as whitening. I use Colgate regular. It won't get rid of it overnight but I have noticed it speeds up the healing. Neosporin helps sometimes but not as good as the toothpaste. Good luck!





Edit: I've never gotten all red from the toothpaste. You have to use regular and not a gel type of paste. Also, you just put a small dab on the pimple itself and nowhere else on your face at night after cleansing. Then sleep with the pimple covered in toothpaste (it dries) and wash off in the morning. When I tried the heating or a gentle way to extract the pimples I've ending up with worse red scabs and eventually scars which are harder to hide than the original zit itself.How could i get rid of this ZIT by friday!!?
i really wouldn't try the tooth past. I have heard so many bad stories of people getting a rash or all red. That would be much worse. Try this instead. Rinse a rag in water. Pop it in the microwave for 30 seconds. Give it a few seconds to cool off then press it on the zit. Hold it there for about 2 or 3 minutes. (or until the towel is no longer hot) next take an ice cube and press it on. Do this for 1 to 2 minutes. Do this routine one more time. This will help bring down the zit and a little of the redness. Just do this, drink lots of water, cleanse ur skin, use concealer, and apply moisturizer. (this will help ur makeup to go on smoothly)
The products you are using, are they Salsylic Acid or Benzoyl peroxide? BP can be VERY drying. I personally like SA better. Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! Try finding a face lotion with SA in it. Clean and Clear has a good moisturizer with SA and it helps keep pimples at bay. It is only about $5 a bottle and lasts about 2 months and you can get it at your local store. I have used this in the past and it works well. Personally, I use Biore products (which you get over the counter. Their products range from $5-$10). They are harsh on pimples, but not on your face.


Personally, Proactive didn't work for me. I have been using Biore products for over a year and I hardly ever break out! Occasionally I will get one or two, but nothing bad. I use Biore Ice Cleanser for acne and Biore warming facial scrub every morning for blackheads (This stuff works. I notcied a DRASTIC diffrence in my blackeads being GONE within 2 weeks) . And then 3-4 day s a week I use Biore purging pore cream scrub. For body acne I use Neutrogena acne body wash I never break out on my body. It gets 110 in summer so sweat in inevitably, yet I never break out. Give it a try. All of it is cheap too. About $5-10 depending on what you buy! Salsylic acid it really good. It is in almost all acne washes. Benzoyl Peroxide is too drying for me! I think you will just need to experiment with products until you find what works for you. Remember, it can take 1 month for products to fully begin working! Good Luck!
pro active
Another home remedy is toothpaste. Give it a shot tonight before you go to bed. It has worked for me.
STEAM your face. fill up the sink with hot water, and lean over it with a towel on your head so steam doesnt escape. Steam for 3-5 minutes. then wash you face with your normal cleanser. i do it 1 or 2x a week and if i have any pimples they are gone the next day.





and if you really want a facial mask, try 1/4 cup mashed papaya, 1/2 a banana, and 1 cup of plain yogurt. VERY SOOTHING :]
for me, acnefree has been working the best to prevent big red zits. but since u dont have any money to buy it, i would try to sqeeze the pimple to release some of the fluid inside, so the zit will be smaller, if not flat. after you pop it, wash your face. and see if the redness has gone down. if not, try to ice is every once in a while.


and by friday, i would say it'll look 6547546564 times better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan