Saturday, December 5, 2009

Every so often I get a large bump (zit?) in the back of my head. I can't see it since I have long, thick hair?

I've been told it just looks like a red bump. It feels greasy and oily in that area-but the thing never pops. Any idea what that could be? I just had a baby in December. The whole time I was pregnant I never got one of these. It is now June and I've gotten myfirst one. Could this be due to hormones?Every so often I get a large bump (zit?) in the back of my head. I can't see it since I have long, thick hair?
well i think so wont anyone else if you cant see it right? don't stress it much.Every so often I get a large bump (zit?) in the back of my head. I can't see it since I have long, thick hair?
When I shower and put a ponytail without during it first and go out I'll get a pimple like thing in the area of my head that stays most all day.


Try not using conditioner and don't take a late shower. Try a get rid of styling build up type of shampoo (this works great for greasy hair as well)


But if this doesn't sound like you ask your doctor. May also be a cyst don't worry. Even if it is it will be okay . Your fine take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan