Sunday, December 13, 2009

I HAD a zit, but then it went away, but i was messing with it alot and so now i have this round dot...?

I had a zit on my nose and so i started using proactive. i picked at the zit a couple of times and messed with it. Now the zit went away but theres a red dot on my nose now. not red, red but pinkish red. I'm thinking it's a scar because I picked at it a lot. If it is a scar, is there any kind of cream or something that I could use?I HAD a zit, but then it went away, but i was messing with it alot and so now i have this round dot...?
if you picked it, its probably a scar but it could just be the pimple surface left from you picking it. It depends on how bad the scar(if it is a scar) is to know if you can make it go away but it doesn't sound bad so i reckon you will be fine, but anyway I use aloe vera for scars and cuts, which works nicely but you could just ask a someone at a pharmacy/chemist for some cream, they will know.





Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan