Sunday, December 13, 2009

Why is it everytime I see a zit I want to pop it, whether it is mine or not?

LOL I have that same issue!!Why is it everytime I see a zit I want to pop it, whether it is mine or not?
When you see a zit on yoruself...try not to pop it...or use warm water...but if you see it on someone else back...i.ts like ';OMG, what an imperfection'; so you want to pop that thing. We just love perfection...thats it!Why is it everytime I see a zit I want to pop it, whether it is mine or not?
i feel u gurl! i guess its b/c zits r so nasty we cant stand da look of 1 and we want to pop dem so we wont look at another zit again!
Because there so ewww! I hate zits!!!!
oh.my.god. me too!! its because the yellow stuff is nasty! and we want to get rid of it! were clean people...
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan