Saturday, December 5, 2009

I had a zit on my nose, i popped it a long time ago.?

since then, left a red dot and has some little veins around it. dot is smaller than pencil eraser. little raised above skin. had a doc look at it a while back and she said looks like i traumatized the skin, didnt look like skin cancer. any ideas of what to use to help get rid of it, or help a little? thanks!I had a zit on my nose, i popped it a long time ago.?
The skin needs time to recover from the trauma.





This is one of the reasons why you ought not to ';pop'; spots and the like. It is not uncommon for ';popped'; spots to leave a small scar on the skin.





Your best chance of recovery is to LEAVE IT ALONE (keeping it free of make-up).





It possible that it will never return to the previous blemish-free state.I had a zit on my nose, i popped it a long time ago.?
Put coverup/powder on it to hide it. To get rid of it, I suggest going to a dermatoligist (skin doctor) and buying a cream or something.
You might try a product that has alphahydroxie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan