Friday, December 11, 2009

How big was the biggest pimple or zit that you have had?

it was on my nose. very big. and it was THAT painful. ouch!How big was the biggest pimple or zit that you have had?
The biggest one I ever had was also on my nose amd smack tab right in the middle so there was no way of hiding it. It was big and red. My sister called it the ';Mount Vesuvius'; pimple for days.How big was the biggest pimple or zit that you have had?
It was about 4mm in diameter, with a pus filled white head right in between my eyes, like a third eye.
I had one on the INSIDE of my nose a couple of years ago... it was decent in size but hurt like HECK
Don't know about the biggest but a friend of a friend had one on the tip of his purple helmut..ouch, yuk, deary me..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan