Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have small scars from zit on my cheekss how do I get rid of them?

They make acne peels that help for little ones. Neutrogena advanced solutions has one and Loreal makes one for adult acne. If they are the pitted sort of scars, those will probably never go away so just cover them by filling in the hole with makeup primer and then doing yr makeup the usual way.I have small scars from zit on my cheekss how do I get rid of them?
Put on baby powder over night. And your upper cheeks will be as soft as your lower ones.I have small scars from zit on my cheekss how do I get rid of them?
acne scars treatment








http://www.askaquery.com/question/How-to鈥?/a>
Put toothpaste on the pimples u already have and leave it overnight and wash it with cold water the next mornin. This reduces the size and redish color of pimples. As for the scars u can use St Ivies apricot scrub and apply it to dry face leave for about 10-15mins and rinse with cold milk. Milk is good for the skin and keeps it soft.
use cocobutter, but if u find another way, please tell me =]]
Consult a plastic surgeon.
Make sure you won't get a scab. Skin does not grow together under the scab and that's why later it develops a scar. Apply a salt solution and you can break a Vitamin E capsule and apply on it. Hope. it works for you.
Buy the Advance Soulutions Ance Mark Fading Peel by Neutrogena or some Merderma.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan