Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does anyone else get sick of seeing the zit commercial in our e-mail?

I UNDERSTAND ADVERTISING...BUT DOES THE COMPANY HAVE TO HAVE LIFESIZE ZIT'S TO GET THEIR POINT ACROSS!!! I CAN'T EVEN TELL YOU THE NAME OF THE STUFF BECAUSE IT IS SO GROSS I JUST WANT TO LOOK AWAY FROM THE AD! IT IS SO GROSS!!!! DID I SAY GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MEAN GROSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Does anyone else get sick of seeing the zit commercial in our e-mail?
yes..grossDoes anyone else get sick of seeing the zit commercial in our e-mail?
I don't open unsolicited emails.
You shouldnt have given away your e-mail like that.





Its all your fault taht you are recieving those spams.





You should be more careful about which sites you put you e-mail on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan