Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pimple poppin' poll: When you've got a mondo-sized zit, do you just squeeze it once or do you keep?

whaling on it until you have a huge dent in the side of your face?





It feels like I have a freaking rock stuck in it. Has anyone ever died from a zit? I'm feeling faint....Pimple poppin' poll: When you've got a mondo-sized zit, do you just squeeze it once or do you keep?
can you just once ask about something cute? damn pizzaface. oly outPimple poppin' poll: When you've got a mondo-sized zit, do you just squeeze it once or do you keep?
I try to pop it.





True story though. And y'all are gonna think I'm mega hella sexy for this. I had one by my ear two days before my birthday that wouldn't pop. It turned into a staph infection/abscess, so ON MY EFFING BIRTHDAY after an appointment that I really didn't want to go to, I was in the emergency room getting my face poked with Novocaine and sliced and drained. Put on anti-biotics that didn't work at first. Back in the emergency room 2 days later, with the same poking and slicing and draining, and then put on more effective anti-biotics. Then back at my general practitioner two days after that to have a follow up poke/slice/drain.


Pimple popping=scary.
i draw a face on it with my tiny eyeliner and name it











yes they have, please sit down, put ice on the side of your face, the whole bag, and take a nap
I try to refrain..it's just so hard when it feels like it's got it's own heartbeat... I actually would have the Dermatologist inject that puppy. It hurts like hell, so do a few shooters beforehand.
Ha, my dad had a HUGE one at the place where his eye brow met the edge of his nose...the doc took THREE syringes full of pus out of it and it didn't shrink at all! Ugh!
always wash yore hands will help keep them away so wash your hands before you touch such next time always
My dermatologist used to squeeze and squeeze until he saw fresh blood instead of serum and pus mixed with blood!
hahha I keep at it. I make it pop. When its not a poppin...I find a way to get it done.
lol


i just pop them, get everything out, then put some hydrogen peroxide over it for a few minutes...
i pop it til i see blood. then i hit it with a really hot washcloth to clean it out.





stay with us cel, u might be pregnant. but whos the daddy? not leroy i hope? maybe steve C? ;)
Pop it while you're dropping the kids off at the pool.
I poke at it until blood or clear fluid comes out...Once I had a rock like puss ball come out of a crater on my nose...but that was when i was a teen....
the Latin princess just works her magic, she crazy but she knows magic.
I don't squeeze and I don't pop. I rub that bich back from whence it came. I just keep pressing on it.
pop that thang
I don't have acne. But I've gotten a pimple here and there before but no I don't pop em'.
I only squeeze when it's ripe.
wait .... wait .... if its firm and growing ... let it stay ... maybe it will develop into a 3rd Bewbie !!!!








Cha-Ching .... Then you will Oh- So ...be in the money!!!








Can I have naming privileges?
I keep at it until I need a skin graft and a pint of blood.
I just leave it...
let it rippen now... the massage has done it's work!
hahaha, i pop it till its gone that's why i have little red marks on my face
I leave it alone. Give it a name and introduce it to my friends
you are so sexy
i put some toothpaste on it. it dries it out.
I'll take a stab at it if you want...hehe... it's not anywhere near your eye is it?
just pop it. im a little old for them. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan