Friday, December 11, 2009

Help! So I have a huge zit that I can tell is about to show itself...how can I at least shrink it ovrnight?

well i can tell you what not to do.


do not:


-scrub


-pinch


-pick


-wash with beaded cleanser


-put salicylic acid on it *** (it will remove the top layer of your skin and make the zit even more red and noticeable and may take longer to heal) ***





Try:


-ice


-advil to chill out the swelling


-once it's a whitehead you may pop it, PROPERLY


http://www.acne.org/pop.html





NOTE THAT THIS METHOD IS TO BE USED IF AND ONLY IF YOU SEE A HEAD.





trust me, i tried popping a red pimple and oh it worked and all but ALL the skin around it died and turned brown. it's pretty narsty.





good luck dude ; )Help! So I have a huge zit that I can tell is about to show itself...how can I at least shrink it ovrnight?
DONT try toothpaste, unless you want a burn.





At least, if youre gonna do it, wash it off after five minutes.





Cucumbers and Potatoes work REALLY well. Trust me. (:


Help! So I have a huge zit that I can tell is about to show itself...how can I at least shrink it ovrnight?
crush up asprin and make a paste with a LITTLE bit of water, put it on the blemish %26amp; put a bandaid over it. in the morning just rinse it off.
Get Acnefree's ';The Terminator';. Seriously, it is a miracle cream! It costs about five dollars and you can find it at Target, Walmart, or any Drugstore.
Stab it with a butterknife then suck out the juice.
toothpaste
Or put toothpaste on it
Toothpaste. Crest is best.
toothpaste overnight it will make it rise and then u can pop it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan