Sunday, December 13, 2009

Weirdest place you've ever found a zit/pimple?

just found one on my ear lobe. other interesting places include, back of neck, outside of bicep, and... well, lets not go there.Weirdest place you've ever found a zit/pimple?
in my vagina lips.Weirdest place you've ever found a zit/pimple?
in my ear ........thats about it
i had one up my nose the other day !


i didnt no why it hurt so bad until i found it =|


it wasnt a big one though.
In my ear %26amp; on me bum! The one in the ear Really Hurt!





Actually, when I was in army boot camp, I got boils. The only ones I ever had, Thank God! One ended up on me bum! I wanted to go on sick call, but others said how silly it was for something so 'trivial.' So I waited.





It grew so large, I couldn't even sit! Walking %26amp; laying down was excruciating. I won't go into it all, butt it is NOT an experience you soon forget! (pardon the puns) ;-)
butt
My boob =] pmsl. probly from the tanning lotion? hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan