Friday, December 11, 2009

Can I tattoo over a zit?

I have a big zit on my neck....will it mess up the tat I wanna get?Can I tattoo over a zit?
Uh.. You do know zits aren't permanent, right?





It'll go away soon. Try applying some benyzol peroxide cream on it. Once that tattoo needle hits that zit, it'll be disgusting.Can I tattoo over a zit?
You can't wait a couple of days to disfigure your body? What's the great rush? And no, they will not do the tattoo until you skin is healthy.
just wait till the zit goes....im sure you can wait a few weeks or whatever??
I highly doubt the tattoo artist in question would be willing to do it.
That wouldn't be a wise idea. When tattooing, the zip will pop/bleed.
Not smart at all. If there's a zit in that place, don't get it there. Maybe your ankle or your arm
No, it isn't good and you will regret it later.
owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan