Friday, December 11, 2009

I have 1 really big zit. I tried everything, and i don't want to buy things like proactive. What should i do??

I don't want acne washes or things like that. I also have little bumps on my skin that can become acne. Plllllleeeeeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeeeeee help!!!!!!!!I have 1 really big zit. I tried everything, and i don't want to buy things like proactive. What should i do??
Its happened to me too.


Don't worry, ask your doctor for a prescription.


Have insurance? GREAT! It`s free.


Make sure it`s a good brand. Ask your doctor or dermatologist about it. Some leading acne products are differin and proactive. Your doctor can order it for you. Trust me, PROACTIV WORKS! Ask your dermatologist!





Jesse Ann%26lt;3I have 1 really big zit. I tried everything, and i don't want to buy things like proactive. What should i do??
well, if you don't want to buy those acne medicine then it might be harder to get rid of the acne. You can go see a dermatologist. But you should wash your face daily. I use a micro scrub soap buy Neutrogena. It wash away the dirt and oil that clogs up your pores that may cause acne. It works well.
Don't mess with it. If you try to pop it..it will make it worst. For me..I put Neosporin on my big icky zits. Neosporin kills bacteria which is what a zit is...so put that on it and it lessens the redness and it will slowly go down.
Do you drink a lot of water?


Eat properly? Do you use an exfoliant when you wash your face and keep the oily bits blotted? Do you wear foundation or makeup that might be contributing to your problem? Ever use a mask to help pull out excess oils?





If you don't want to use over the counter acne preparations - are you searching for something homeopathic? Sulfur or honey, perhaps?





Here's an article you might find interesting and informative:


http://ezinearticles.com/?How-to-Choose-鈥?/a>


http://www.cure-guide.com/Articles_on_Na鈥?/a>
Go see a dermatologist, they can help you.
Wash your wash well. I hear paste toothpaste can help if you put a dab of it on the zit right before going to bed.
wash ur face every nite


:)


like in the shower mabe


ya get proactive i think it works


if itt doesnt


o well sucks for u


jk


sry u have a zit


u cann cover it up with makeup


or if its toooo


big to cover upppp


u can just live with it


hahahahahahahahahha
I've heard that if you keep a warm rag on your head then change it to a cold one it should help. You have to repeat it a few times.





My aunt told me she bought her daughter and husband some black african soap. It's made from a special nut. You can use it on your whole body but they just use it on their face. It must work because when I saw them they had perfect skin. Sorry I don't have the website for it. You can just google it. I think she said it only cost $3.00 a bar!!!!





I use Clean%26amp; Clear. When you get out of the shower you can feel the freshness and cleaness on your face.
pop it then get proactive make sure u wash face every night and not with soap. Oh the stuff w/ alcohol will just dry face out more and cause your skin to produce more oil then cause more zits. Wash and moisturize
Toothpaste will dry it out. (Apply it to the area and leave on for a little bit.) The redness will stay, so apply green concealer to the spot. (Green neutralizes the redness.)
DONT TOUCH IT!


Also try washing your face (daily) with an acne scrub.


Then at night, try a spot removing zit thing where you leave it on your zit overnight and it clears it up. There are lots of great ones at Drugstores like Walmart and stuff!


Also if its really big, try putting a dab of honey on it and then a band-aid over that before bed and sleep like that and wash your face in the morning and the zit should be reduced! I've tried it before and it helped a lot!!!!


good luck! %26lt;3
I read in Seventeen that if you put toothpaste on it before you go to bed, it will dry it out when you wake up.





Good luck, hope it works.
Keep your face clean and dont' touch your face with your hands.
um, you need acne wash. theres nothing else that will prevent it. I mean maybe try laying out because sometimes the sun will dry my skin up. But sounds like you need to buy product and use it. threes stuff cheaper than proactive like Clearasil and neautrogina. Proactive works really really well, not just for acne but to improve skin conditions like dryness or red skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan