Friday, December 11, 2009

My four year old has a zit. whats up with that?

Why would a four year old get a zit?My four year old has a zit. whats up with that?
every once in a while little kids do get them. its because they don't want to like take a bath or whatever to wash all the dirt off their face and stuff like that.My four year old has a zit. whats up with that?
probably an infected hair follicle. when you bathe him, make sure to use warm water and just soak it for a couple of minutes to get the blood circulating in the area, then sqeeze it gently. it should pop without too much pain
It might be a mosquito bites on kids it can sometimes be hard to tell the difference.
I remember getting my first zit when I was about 5 or 6. My dad popped it, and I didn't get any more until I was about 11. I wouldn't recommend popping it. I didn't give my dad permission to do so. I don't know why someone would get one that young, but it happened to me.
Could be an allergic reaction to something or an ingrown hair. or it could be milk bumps. Get some witch hazel and soak a cotton ball and apply it to it. Don't pick it or it could get infected or leave a scar. The witch hazel is mild and will not damage the skin like medications.
My son is 5 and he gets them every now and then. It could be from sweating or maybe dirt. I know it's gross but at 4yrs old think of how much they play, touch things and then touch their face. I wouldn't stress over it. When you give your child a bath just wash his/her face with a little bit of soap and rinse it off. It will clear up in a few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan