Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have the odd zit and fairly red skin that i would like to even out. Whats my best bet when i dont want to...

wear much makeup?I have the odd zit and fairly red skin that i would like to even out. Whats my best bet when i dont want to...
A sheer water based foundation can be used to even out your skin tone, and a liquid concealer for the occasional zit.I have the odd zit and fairly red skin that i would like to even out. Whats my best bet when i dont want to...
usually i use a green color corrector to cover redness.


there are many green concealer product you can find,like : MAC, Red Earth, Bare Mineral,etc


for the mineral makeup, i trust everyday minerals...it is cheaper,healthier than any other mineral make up i've ever tried (including bare mineral)





http://www.everydayminerals.com/g?t=concealers%26amp;userSelectedColor=127%26amp;sizePicker=%26amp;formulaPicker=1





if you prefer a liquid concealer, mayber this link can help for an example


http://cgi.ebay.com/MAC-SELECT-COVER-UP-COLOUR-CORRECTOR-GREEN-CONCEALER_W0QQitemZ170171742515QQihZ007QQcategoryZ117342QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
if you dont wanna wear that much makeup then try using a really good foundation powder like sheer cover or bare minerals





they help lessen breakouts too 'cause theyre pure minerals and some have SPF 15 or something in it





just make sure you use a good %26lt;powder%26gt; product so it will help your skin and make it look even without it lookinig lik you have makeup on~
Artistry has something called Soothing Creme that is great for stressed out skin. It would help with the redness. To even out your skin tone you should try their Bright Idea illuminating Essnece. It evens out skin tone within 2 weeks and all of it is guarenteed to work or they'll actually give you a full refund. I like the soothing creme a lot because it makes my skin look really good and it makes it really soft. The Bright Idea I don't personally use on a regular basis but my grandma does and her skin looks awesome. It took away all her sun spots and discoleration and her skin looks smooth and even. I'll give you the direct link so you can read about it and even buy it if it sounds like what you are looking for





http://adrennan.qhealthbeauty.com/products/product.aspx?itemno=100790





Depending on what you are used to using for skin care it might seem a little pricey because it is a prestige brand but I can tell you it is excellent quality and because it is very concentrated you only need to use a little bit each time and it will last you a very long time. I hope this answered your question :)
I have read that BareMinerals is the healthiest coverage on skin. I have combination skin, so in the dry places I have to use moisturizer (and let it soak in good) to get a nice finish with the BareMinerals base, but I think it works well.





I use it to even out skin tone (redness on cheecks), and things like that. I don't break out much at all, but this covers the odd zit just fine. Plus it's a powder, so you're not adding cream or oil to an existing problem on your skin to cover it. You can apply it with a really light touch and buff it in good for a natural look.





You might like BareMinerals.
are you talking about a red zit or a zit AND having red skin? if you have a red zit dab some visine for red eyes on it and wait a few minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan