Friday, December 11, 2009

I just heard popping a zit can kill you if its on certain parts of your face forehead, nose.... anyone no?

thats a lieI just heard popping a zit can kill you if its on certain parts of your face forehead, nose.... anyone no?
True. Areas on the nose and upper lip drained by the facial vein can spread infection to the cavernous venous sinus. You can end up with septicemia -';blood poisoning';- and this could lead to meningitis.I just heard popping a zit can kill you if its on certain parts of your face forehead, nose.... anyone no?
Honestly, how old are you ? Do you really believe that ? You have to have more common sense than to believe that one.





NO....NO....NO....NO....NO....IT WON'T.
Myth unless you;re trying to pop it with in axe or drill in which case it could kill you
I really Doubt that would ever happend but there is probaly the slightest bit of a chance it could.
lmaoo


No it wont.


Plenty of people do that and their still alive.


So No. Go ahead and pop every pimple you gott.
Oh My! I've popped zits practically everywhere on my face and I'm alive and perfectly healthy. Who told you that?
myth
Maybe if you pop it then trip on a knife.
hahahahahaha
how in the WORLD would THAT kill you?!
if the toxins get in your blood stream .


not likely to happen .
LMFAO no!
haha thats not true

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan