Sunday, December 13, 2009

I have a zit :( Can anyone help?

I have a really clear complexion and get pimples, but I got a zit two days ago due to stress from school :( I’ve used clean %26amp; clear acne spot treatment but to no avail. My skin’s really sensitive and dry, so I don’t really know what’s a gentle way to get rid of the zit. Also, I can’t use a lot of products bc I have mild eczema. Can anyone help? Thanks!I have a zit :( Can anyone help?
use witch hazel every day all over your face with a cotton pad after cleansing, its great for people with sensitive skin who get spots. itll stop this problem in the long term, and also itll help with your existing spot.


either use oil based witch hazel which is best just for targeting one spot at a time or use a distilled witch hazel which you can use all over your face for long term use. Its not expensive, you can get it from most good pharmacy's.I have a zit :( Can anyone help?
first boil water and put some chamomille in it, then remove it from the heat and steam your skin, after 10 minutes wash your face with a mix of baking soda and water. then let that wash sit for 5-10 minutes. wash it off with cold water. ice the pimple with an ice cube to reduce redness (bout 5 mins.) the apply cera ve moisturizing cream to skin and then pimple cream. try not to touch it and do not wear makeup unless it is Neutrogena skin clearing makeup
Try dabbing a tiny bit of tea tree oil on it with a Q-Tip. I warn you, it may sting a bit, but after doing it for a while, it works pretty well overnight.
Put toothpaste on it before bed. In the morning it will have either shrunk or gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan