Sunday, December 13, 2009

I had a zit looking thing appear on the shaft of my penis about 3 weeks ago it was small at firstbutnowitsbig?

i popped it when it was small but now it has gotten big, should i be worried or is it a zitI had a zit looking thing appear on the shaft of my penis about 3 weeks ago it was small at firstbutnowitsbig?
I doubt that it is a zit if it has been present for three weeks. It could be a long lasting zit, but if I had to guess I would lean more towards herpes. Whatever it is, do not try to ';pop'; it again - in fact do not touch or irritate it in any way. You need to see your doctor to confirm the diagnosis.





Good luck!I had a zit looking thing appear on the shaft of my penis about 3 weeks ago it was small at firstbutnowitsbig?
It could be an ingrown hair or a pimple. If it has been there for 3 weeks, you should go see a doctor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan