Friday, December 11, 2009

How to remove a big zit/pimple on my face without buying that is already at your own house pls . help me help?

its a big zit when i touch it it hurts i put alcohol but its ouch i always use powder to cover my zit help help meeeeeeeeHow to remove a big zit/pimple on my face without buying that is already at your own house pls . help me help?
Put some toothpaste on it overnight.





Believe it or not, after a while it will dry out.








:]How to remove a big zit/pimple on my face without buying that is already at your own house pls . help me help?
Yep, toothpaste is definitely the trick. Just make sure you leave a good dab on it overnight. It won't disappear overnight, but it should shrink and cause the redness and inflammation to disappear. Good luck!
My way:





1.Directly ice the zit for about a minute.


2.Indirectly ice the zit for about 5 minutes.


3.Dry.


4.Pur a dab of pure honey on it.
Scrub, cleanse, tone, and moisturise ( or as many of these has you have)





And if you have one before the above use a face mask.





There is nothing but time, and while waiting drink lots of water.





Try not to wear makeup unless you have to
A dab of toothpaste. Put it on before bed. There is something in it that makes the zit go away, maybe not overnight but it will be much smaller in the morning.
  • sba loans
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    emergency loan