Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a zit on the edge of my lip and an imortant blind date tomorrow! Whats the best thing for me to do? ?

A' right since u have a date 2morrow, im gonna tell u these:





TOOTHPASTE if u want it dried up by tomorrow!!!!!!





U CAN SQUEEZE IT too, if u feel that's the right thing to do, then use ur nails to squeeze it then PUT AN ICE ON IT!!!! THIS WILL HELP THE BLOOD TO COME OUT AND OUT and it will eventually be good!!I have a zit on the edge of my lip and an imortant blind date tomorrow! Whats the best thing for me to do? ?
Does it have a head or is it one of those angry red blimps that you know will linger for days?





To bring a spot to a head, put a cotton bud in hot water and place this on the red area. This will (eventually) bring it to the surface.





You *can* squeeze spots but you have to make sure that your fingers are spotless clean and if the spot doesn't pop on the first gentle squeeze, leave it as it's not ready and all you'll do is bruise the surrounding skin.





You can dull any spot-shine by using a little face powder. Corn Silk is a good neutral one to go for.I have a zit on the edge of my lip and an imortant blind date tomorrow! Whats the best thing for me to do? ?
if it looks like you could pop it then dont!, makes it look worse, just wash your face well and get loads of sleep tonight, for me if i have a bad spot having a lot of etra sleep helps it go over night x





also if you have some put on some overnight blemish treatment





(edit if you do use green tint stuff makesure you dont ave any dry skin as the green will show up really badly and make you look mouldy, one of my sisters friends always used to wear it even though she had dry skin)
use a concealer with a tint of green, it helps to cover the redness.
Put some Windex on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan