Sunday, December 13, 2009

My dogs having zit like puss filled bubbles on his stomach i already posted one question this one has pics?

we bought new food today hoping its just a food allergy that we can take care of hes now going to be eating nutro natural choice herring meal rice and potato hope it works here is a link to pics of his stomach anyone have any ideas


http://s793.photobucket.com/albums/yy219/mandandjack12609/





thanks alotMy dogs having zit like puss filled bubbles on his stomach i already posted one question this one has pics?
How old is he? Those look alot like puppy acne - which is actually a staph infection from a puppy's immune system starting to work. If he's a young puppy, I'd say not to worry and maybe feed him some plain yogurt and it'd go away in no time =]My dogs having zit like puss filled bubbles on his stomach i already posted one question this one has pics?
I think I have a answer for you... lemme ask you a question. do you by any chance...have any ants in your yard at all? the same things came up on a litter of puppies and my chihuahua that I had. and I had not a clue in the word what it was....till I stepped in my yard and...I stepped on a bit of ants and found out. They don't have to be red ants either it happens to the dogs cause they lick them selves and to me because I put water on my bites. they swelled up with puss. My chihuahuas and the puppies cleared up and my vet confirmed it was ants. I hope I helped. The puppies were collies not chihuahuas lol so it wasn't just her.
It looks like a staph infection to me. Dab the blisters with witch hazel,dry and then apply Betadine cream. Do this 3 times a day. If it doesn't improve in a few days,the dog will likely need oral antibiotics.
Gunner gets those. He is allergic to carpet freshening powder and he has a reaction like that whenever he gets exposed to the powder. They take FOREVER to go away!
have you checked for flea some dogs are allergic to them or if it laid in an ant bed check outside and round cage for ants
To me it almost looks like ringworm.





I would really go to the vet with that one.
if it doesn't go away after about a week of the new food I would go straight to the vet


I hope hes ok. bye
Those aren't nipples. I'd stop by the vets office and have them take a look.
Did you make sure their not its nipples?
poor thing
THEY ARE NIPPLES.


F.ck, even you're blonder than me.
those are her nipples


i mean his? boy dogs have nipples too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan