Saturday, December 5, 2009

I have a date on saturday and i have huge zit on my nose!!! help!!!!?

My skin is usually really clear, but at the worst time I had to get a zit at the tip of my nose. Its really red, and makeup only covers it partly. Any tips of what Icould do? I really like this guy.I have a date on saturday and i have huge zit on my nose!!! help!!!!?
Put toothpaste on it, it dries it out and makes it ALOT smaller.





Put some on and leave it on for about 30 minutes, wipe it off, and squeeze out all the puss, then just let it dry,





Then before bed put some on again and sleep with it on, tommorow morning it will be extremley small! almost gone maybyeI have a date on saturday and i have huge zit on my nose!!! help!!!!?
The toothpaste tip is right but it has to be a creamy toothpaste not a gel. There's something in the formulation that's different.





Leave it on as long as you can and you should see the redness go away and the pimple get smaller.
TOOTHPASTE Definitely works..
Tea tree oil is a good natural remedy for spots.
PUT TOOTHPASTE ON IT OVER NIGHT

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan