Saturday, December 5, 2009

Accidentally rubbed zit scab off. What now?

I had a zit that I popped because it was really big and nasty. It left a scar and stands out quite a bit because It was a big bump and the rest of my skin is clear. When I took a shower I accidentally rubbed the scab off my face and now there is a pinkish spot left there. It really stands out. Is there anything I can do and will it heal by Monday when I go back to school?Accidentally rubbed zit scab off. What now?
Neosporin works the best. I don't know if it will be gone by Monday but it minimalized scars and heals fast.Accidentally rubbed zit scab off. What now?
you can try dabbing it with surgical spirit, that will dry it out and kill any infection. you could also try aloe vera gel, its very good for clearing up scar tissue.
put some blemish control st. ives apricot scrub on it, or put a little coco butter on it.
Just leave it alone. Try to not pick or rub at it.
If that's all you've got to worry about I envy you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
emergency loan